my new creatures!!

cybersix

Hi, these are my last works...

One is a small cilinder made with draped layers, colr are blue and light pink; the other is a bigger cilinder, layers are two different shades of Iris Blue (a REAL wax dye!! it is a powder dye) and white (uncolored wax). Scented patchouli..

What can you tell me about them?

Thanks!!

post-1267-139458382424_thumb.jpg

post-1267-139458382427_thumb.jpg

many thanks to all.. but how is it that I don't like so much my candles and instead I love all yours???

Do you really think mine are nice?

Do you see something wrong, something I coudl do better..

If you would give me some suggestion I'll appreciate it.

Kisses!!

I think you're doing really good for a beginner, and considering you don't have the kind of supplies that us in the States (and in Canada) have. Your candles are always beautiful. Keep it up! :yay:

Thanks!!:P

I don't know if I'm lucky but all my new candles (except cones!!) burn well..

So I accepted an "order" from a friend. She wants 10 pillars for her friends for christmas. So, with the (little) money I'll get.. I think to buy something overseas.. in england I think.. so.. get ready.. because I can fight you with your same weapons!!!:P

I'm joking.. but you are very kind, I love you, your candles, this board!!

I can't wait to get home adn put some wax in a pot!!!

Kisses:wave:

You are doing a good job in a short amount of time.....there will be no stopping you once you collect your "weapons"....HeHeHe.....I like them both, but that draped layer is great. I have only made two so I know how much time they take.....guess I'll have to try them again. There are masters on this board that make them look so easy, but then when I tried it.....not so much. Donita

You are doing a good job in a short amount of time.....there will be no stopping you once you collect your "weapons"....HeHeHe.....I like them both, but that draped layer is great. I have only made two so I know how much time they take.....guess I'll have to try them again. There are masters on this board that make them look so easy, but then when I tried it.....not so much. Donita

eheheheh

in fact, to make a draped layers.. I always use the smallest mold I have!!!

Thank you!!