Cheapest place to buy lye????

Have you checked locally?

Pool stores, carpet cleaners, water restoration and plumbers all use lye in some form. It wouldn't hurt to check around and see if you can avoid paying shipping. I get mine from a friend that get's it locally in her state and it is a really good price. I think locally here you can get 100 lb drum for 65.00 but I am not hauling around a drum of anything. LOL!

Alabaster is the cheapest online I have found.

I don't know about the shipping charges, tho.

Alabaster is the cheapest online I have found.

I don't know about the shipping charges, tho.

As for shipping it wasn't bad for me, I had it shipped all the way to the West Coast. I bought 10# and the shipping was like $7 and change I believe. I think that was great for shipping it and it was here in 3 days.

SOMEONE PLEASE DO A CO-OP!!!!

As for shipping it wasn't bad for me, I had it shipped all the way to the West Coast. I bought 10# and the shipping was like $7 and change I believe. I think that was great for shipping it and it was here in 3 days.

SOMEONE PLEASE DO A CO-OP!!!!

Can you share where you purchased this at in CA? Thanks.

Ahh just bought 32 pounds of the potassium hydroxide. Guess I could have bulked up on the sodium too when I was at the Texas Soapmaker's Conference. I was wondering how others compared to AAA myself, but wasn't going to worry about it till I needed more.