Eucalyptus Spearmint cut with goodies

Scented

I must be deprived of sleep, but I see some soaping ghosts in these bars along with the dove of peace (ha ha), which just might explain why the hell the log didn't wanna be unmolded.

IN addition, yes, there's black in these here bars and I have no clue how I got it. Go figure, when you want it, can't get it and when you have ghosts in the soap, whalla. I mentioned the black, because one bar looks like it has a black bra in it. I think these bars have a little of everything except Waldo lol, but the sides were honestly the coolest and I didn't take a pix. Enough rambling. The slabs aren't even close to being ready to cut. They're kind of in a jelly like state and I pray they harden.

[ATTACH]12585[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458431471_thumb.jpg

So glad you shared these cut pics- as I luved the log and as wondering about them cut!

I LUV this bar, I know you said before it wasn't what you were headed for, but their AWESOME!!!

Now that their cut are you feeling more like they're one of those happy accident soaps??

Wow, Rorshatz soap, lol. I see the dove, and the ghosts - also the one uder the black patch looks like a baby bird looking up from a nest, and the last one makes me think of Munch's "The Scream" turned on its side. So what does that mean, Dr?

To echo everyone else, way very cool!

I see 3 birds and a ghost. So Doctor, does this mean I'm losing my mind????

LOL

:confused:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: You know, now that I look at it again, I see a butt. I only make these. I don't define any meanings, but it's such a conversation piece and potential money maker on eBay right? J/K!

Hey good call on the bird under the black patch. I missed that one. I also think I see an onion and should probably visit my bed now lol.

Maryann, if these cure without crumbling or falling apart, it will be a lucky accident :D

I saw the bird in the egg too!

The bottom right one, on its right side looks like that flower what do they call it calla lily thats it!

COOL SOAPS. don't want to tell you the conversation that comes over my soaps!! Things like, What is that, trash it, Whatever, try again, I'm not touching those!:laugh2:

On my screen it doesn't come across as black which I think would be very cool, but I also think green is cool. Your soap looks like a really deep green, almost black - just as cool as black imo since I also love deep rich greens. I love the little contrasting swirls of yellow and aqua marine blue.