Tennessee candle sale

Ingrid

I see that tennessee candle is offering free shipping on their fo's

I have never order from them. I use j50 and 4794 and was wondering if anybody has any must haves and what you think of their fo's generally.

thanks

I don't use your wax, I use pure soy but these are some of the ones that I have found to be awesome in GB415.

Butterscotch Brulee(Awesome throw and one of Brent's best sellers but my customers hated it)

Amish Harvest

Harvest Spice

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Peach Magnolia Raspberry

This Old House

Christmas Splendor

Gingerbread Applesauce

Ocean Rock

Apple Cinnamon

Spicy Apples & Peaches

Pumpkin Souffle

Have also heard great things about the Russion Tea and the Lemon Cheesecake, I just ordered samples of those on Friday along with my first fall order.

I love TCS..they are quickly becoming my main FO supplier.

There has been oils I have tested that didn't work in my wax but in general I have really good luck with TCS oils. The Pumpkin Pie Spice I initially thought was not going to throw but after curing for 5 days it's awesome. Same with the Pumpkin Souffle.

HTH

• 3 months later...

Darbla, here's what it says on TN's website ...

" ... if you buy 6 pounds of mix or match candle and soap fragrance you get FREE SHIPPING, buy 10 16oz bottles of mix or match candle and soap fragrances and get a $1.00 off per pound plus FREE SHIPPING UPS Ground Only."

I think this means ... (1) if you buy 6 16oz bottles of different scents, you get free shipping; (2) if you buy 10 16oz bottles of different scents, you also get free shipping plus $1 off per pound of each scent (a $10 savings).