Chest Box Packaging

Brenda

Here's the packaging for two bars I've been working on. Two bars fit nicely stacked atop one another. Pull the ribbon to release the sticker and the box will open. :smiley2:

new_2bar_packaging.jpg

I'm trying to get my packaging to be coordinated. Next project - bath powders packaging. (These labels were a pain to make!)

Thanks for looking!

So do you give these out with the purchase of 2 soaps to your customers, or is this something they pay for seperately?

I'm planning on giving these to customers as my regular packaging. I've been using banded soap in colored bags, but haven't really been happy with them. I'm working on a box now for three bars, so I'll be able to package single bars or multiples of 2 or 3 which should pretty much cover standard orders.

The price of these boxes is more than regular soap boxes, but I think they are worth it. If I'm charging $5.00 a bar, then my customers deserve to have it wrapped attractively, especially if they are giving them as gifts.

If someone wanted a bunch of single bars each packaged for single gift-giving, then I be inclined to charge for the extra boxes used, I think. I don't know yet how to present that on my site yet. Have to work on that.

Thanks so much for your kind remarks, everyone! It's nice to get such positive feedback before presenting these to my customers. :smiley2: