Harvest Soap Cut Pics!!!

CBE

They are still a little soft... but I was able to get a clean cut. Woot!! Woot!! I do have SOME swirls throughout... but not many. That's ok though, I'm satisfied.

HarvestSoapCut.jpg

this next one is Tropicali Tango from Backwoods...Oh my... this scent rocks in CP!! They look like BROWNIES!! LOL I added vanilla beans to this batch. Swirled with gold mica and pink clay. Soap discolored to a beautiful tan. In this first close up picture, the edges of the soap look reddish.. LOL I think it's my camera.... GRRRR...

TropicaliTangocutdark.jpg

tropicalitangobatch.jpg

The harvest soap looks like the peanut butter fudge brownies I make for my husband when he’s been really really nice (like when he buys me something expensive). The tropical tangos look like the marshmallow chocolate brownies I make when he’s only been nice (like manage to remember to wipe his feet before walking in on fresh mopped floors and a rainy day, he doesn’t get them often).

I think I know why you’re not getting swirls all the way down… you’re using them all up on the top! I refuse to take pictures of the top of my soaps because I can’t get any swirls to show up there, it just looks like I stirred it up.

Good job, they look luscious.