I DID IT...tell me what you think

Okay, after years of looking at this site...I finally started making my own products and we just opened our ebay store. I know its not much to some people, but to me its everything. I have NOOOO education is web design, so this is a great accomplishment for me...Please check it out and let me know what you think...Some of the pics I need to change and make them show the wonderful detail..and Im still playing with the layout of the site..Im open for suggestions!

www.stores.ebay.com/JabellasSoapBakery

Thank you guys! I knew you would shoot it straight it with me. I absolutly HATE that shipping is as much as my product. I try to give a good discount, but what can you do? Ive got my first real craft show coming up and I have a lot of stuff I have made that is not on my site. Of course when I get it up I will let yall know. I really dont get my feelings hurt easily. I figure if noone tells you what you need to change, you will never KNOW to change it.