My firwt wiggle and 2nd chunk

DebbiR

This wiggle is my first, the chunks are my second. My dear hubby was very involved with the wiggle - essentially "made" the wiggles. He made candlemaking even more fun that I thought it was alone. I think we did okay for never having done them before. Thanks for looking.

Debbi R

post-719-139458381969_thumb.jpg

Sometimes two heads are better than one!!!! You guys did a great job. Do you see that Scented just won't give up......they are called "Waves"...LOL....Wiggles just sounds sooooooooooooo cute. Call them what you must, but call them pretty!!!!!!!! And thanks Top for the link.....nice to see some old pin up gals that are actually older than me or DEAD BY NOW!!!!!! I don't like my DH getting too involved. I turned over the making of the "school" candles to him, now they look better than mine but take way too long to do.........they are perfect and I refuse to make them that way.....I guess he couldn't stand always selling Donita candles and had to make Ed candles. LOL