They Came, They Came! And Wow!!

My fragrance oils from the USA arrived today and OMG the monkey farts smells delicious :drool: the Fresh Peach is 'wow' too. I ordered them from The Candle Source and they are blow your head off strong! The candles I make with these are going to have a blinding throw. :yay: I'm soo happy :grin2: The oils are fab and the postage was a flat rate of £12! What more can a girl ask for??

Anjie,x.

Sorry Yvette, I got the postage wrong, its $12.... so £6 LOL!! flat rate AIRMAIL (and it got here in under a week!!), and they can fit 2 x 16oz and 1 x 8oz bottles in, plus they fit 6 colour blocks in mine too! If you look on the postage rates on their website

http://www.thecandlesource.com/catalog/c33_p1.html

there are 2 flat rate options for UK shipping, one is the $12 and one is $37 and you can fit 8 x 16oz and 6 x 4oz in that one! So yeah, i's a happy bunny. The oils are out of this world too :P

Anjie,x.

just because an oil is knock-your-socks off strong out of the bottle - unfortunately that doesn't always mean that it'll throw well in wax.

Crossing my fingers for you! I have found Candle Source oils to be very hit and miss.

nat

Thanks for the warning Nat, I guess i'll have fun finding out which ones are good and which not so :wink2: Thats what this is all about for me :thumbsup: .

Their Monkey Farts has a great cold throw in wax, not sure about hot yet as I only made a pillar this afternoon.

Anjie,x.

IT WONT BE ME COZ IM SO BAD @COMPUTERS THE ONLY REAL TIME I USE THEM IS TO SAY HI TO YOU LOT!! bUT I WILL BE THE FIRST TO TRY IT OUT?? SHOULD COME UP WITH A PATTENT AND BE MEGA RICH !!!

lETS CROSS OUR FINGERS AND HOPE THAT SOME ONE DOES COULD MAKE CANDLE SHOPPING SO MUCH EASIER!LOL:p

Hi,

the candle source is where i get most of my FO from :yay:

All of the FO i have tried have had a great hot and cold throw. I normally get the 8oz bottles that way i can try twice as many new FO in one flat rate shipping. And they arrive to the UK really quickly :yay:

sorry anjie,is this better, had caps lock on doh, told you i was bad with computers it i designed the scratch and sniff, well you can imagine!!! can you guess i didnt do it @school and that my college lecturer told me key by key what to do so that i didnt have to resit his key skill class LOL

Anyways were well off the subject now!! Hows that candle doin' av u lit it yet hope it smells good coz its gonna be such a bummer if it doesnt!!!!:grin2:

You cracked me up! I'll bet you sniffed the monkey farts first!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I dunno WHO comes up with these names, but that one just slays me! Isn't it WONDERFUL to receive new fragrances? We always go out on the porch with a couple of beverages, the ground coffee container and our new scents and have us a good, old fashioned smellathon! Sniffing coffee grounds between scents really does help clear your nose for the next one! ;)

Glad you had fun!:grin2:

I love it when my parcels arrive from US. Boxes are ripped open and have to have a good sit down to sniff all the bottles, even if I have had the same ones loads of times before. :tiptoe:

It is a good idea to get sample or 4oz sizes to try before committing to 16oz sizes. That way for same postage as two x 16 ozs you can try 8 fragrances. :yay: It may save you money in the long run from buying big sizes of fragrances that you just hate and will never use.

Yes Ramaroa, I think i'll try the 4oz sizes next and order LOADS lol.

Haven't burned the monkey farts pillar yet, but the cold throw is still 'in yer face', its standing in my hall and I can smell it at the top of my stairs if the window at the bottom of the stairs isn't open. I really don't like the orange colour I poured it in, will def. go for a shade of yellow next time.

At the moment I am mesmerised by Daystars Coconut Pear OMG if I could strap it to my face in a bag I would!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: Everytime i smell it i drool!!

Anjie,x.

Yes Ramaroa, I think i'll try the 4oz sizes next and order LOADS lol.

Haven't burned the monkey farts pillar yet, but the cold throw is still 'in yer face', its standing in my hall and I can smell it at the top of my stairs if the window at the bottom of the stairs isn't open. I really don't like the orange colour I poured it in, will def. go for a shade of yellow next time.

At the moment I am mesmerised by Daystars Coconut Pear OMG if I could strap it to my face in a bag I would!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: Everytime i smell it i drool!!

Anjie,x.

Does Monkey Farts smell like Bananas? I know stupid question...but it's the first thing that came to my feeble mind!