First Embossed Pine Tree

Donita

I am waiting for my rubber stamps to arrive but being the impatient person that I am....yes...it's true....I had to figure out something yesterday. In theory it works. I just have to work on it. There are some rough edges but I know what went wrong so am doing another one today....with a little different technique. Anyway.....I am excited that I actually got an impression and it was easy. Donita

post-248-139458427988_thumb.jpg

Very nice Donita, looks like its gonna work. Can´t wait to see all the other images you are going to do - I know you can´t wait to do a bear embossed candle, so good luck with all the experimenting. (I will have to go and read that thread again that you started on this type of candle because I read briefly about magnets and stamps and not sure what the hell is going on)lol.

Thanks for all of the support regarding my insanity. I can't sleep once I get an idea going in what is left of my brain. Yesterday I bought a roll of some rubbery stuff.....I think that is going to work well for cutting out shapes. It is shelf liner. I will be doing a bear next. Donita