Pumpkin Jars

gottabt

I know that I should have taken notes but I didn't. Someone listed about 3 sites that carry the pumpkin jars with witches hats. Could someone please list them again.

Also, anyone know when Big Lots normally starts stocking them? I would like to avoid shipping charges if I can.

Thanx.

I called candles and supplies and there out of the 14oz pumpkin. They said they should be in stock in a couple of weeks.

They carry the 10-14 & 18oz pumpkins with the 10 & 14oz being the most popular.

They said the black hats will fit both the 10& 14oz.

Thank you all for the help. I am excited about carrying these again this year. Last year I only got my hands on 9 of them. I sold 3 to a friend and the others went in the first hour at a craft show. I think that if I get them in time I will add them to my site and see how it goes.

Thanx again,

The following was posted on the Scent Review Off Topic Board:

AD: Pumpkin Jars with Metal Witch Hats Pre-Buy Info

Posted by KatieB/CH Craft Supplies on 7/22/2005, 3:48 am

Hi guys,

I just added the pre-buy info for the 12.5 oz Pumpkin Jars with the Metal Witch Hats to the website. Take 10% off your orders of single jars or cases of 24! The website shows the discounts and your totals will be adjusted in the shopping cart. This pre-buy will run through Tuesday, July 26th at 11:59pm.

Thank you for your support and have a great weekend!

http://www.cozyhomecraftsupplies.com/jars.html

• 2 weeks later...

Don't go by C&S's website for stock availability. I ordered lock-lid jars from there a few months ago and the website showed them as being in stock and when my husband went to pick them up, they never told him they weren't included in the order, just gave him everything else I had ordered. He remembered that I was supposed to get jars and when he asked, it was then that they told him they weren't in stock and wouldn't be for months. They never contacted me beforehand either. My point after all that rambling is to call or e-mail to check.

Tracy

Don't go by C&S's website for stock availability. I ordered lock-lid jars from there a few months ago and the website showed them as being in stock and when my husband went to pick them up, they never told him they weren't included in the order, just gave him everything else I had ordered. He remembered that I was supposed to get jars and when he asked, it was then that they told him they weren't in stock and wouldn't be for months. They never contacted me beforehand either. My point after all that rambling is to call or e-mail to check.

Tracy

C&S did the same thing to me. My friend picked up my order, so I didn't even know until i got the box and checked the packing order. If I had known that part of my order would be out of stock, I would have selected something else. I wasn't even given a chance though. Definitely call and ask if something is in stock before you get your heart set on it.