Candle science Fo Question

myrnamp

Hello everyone, i want to order some fragances from this site and i want to use IGI 4625 to make pillars, can anyone please give me your favorites. I love peaks fragances but i can't order from both, CS has a cheaper S/H for me. TIA Myrna

Med. Fig, Lovespell, cranberry marmalade, wildberry mousse, peach, strawberry, violet lime, banana nut bread, honeysuckle jasmine, hansel and gretel's house, golden rose, honeysuckle jasmine, blueberry cobbler and rain water come to mind. They are one of my favorite suppliers.

I found all of their oils to be very strong throwers in igi 4627...so it really just comes down to scent preference.

I loved:

Frankinsece and Mhyrr-it smells like shalimar

Hansel and Gretels House-a wonderful bakery scent-cinn, van, grahm, syrup

Honeysuckle Jasmine-A great combo; reminds me of Jo Malone Honeysk/Jasm

Cucumber Melon-reminded me of the old Victoria Secret version

Mediteranean Fig-nice, clean fig

Banana Nut Bread-smells like a muffin

The prices are awesome, the scent throw amazing, the shipping is quick and there are no hidden handling fees.

PS-I also love their wick guide. Because of it, I have tried ECO wicks and RRD's and I must say what nice clean burning wicks; they make a beautiful flame and don't soot up my glass until the very end (last 1/4 oz wax).

HTH

Eve

You absolutely, have to, have to try the Wildberry Mousse. I love that stuff! Put in everything from candles to B&B, sooooo yummy. My other favorites from CS are:

Sage & Pomegranate

White Tea & Clover

Cucumber Lavender

Med. Fig

Apples & Maple Bourbon

All of their oils are very nice, some are stronger than others, as is usual.

Happy testing.

Everito,

OMG you are so right about Carmelized Pralines. I cleaned my work area, wicked jars, put warning labels on bottom and a few other things and went to store tonight. I had husband melt wax,add scent and pour. I came home a hour later and first thing I had to do was open windows. Of the 10 different scents that one over powered all of the others. I am doing a fest tomorrow and this should sell. If not I will be surprised. But it is springtime and not fall????? Springy scents sold at a show a couple weeks ago.

LynnS

I'm going to toss in my two cents here... I love Lime Cooler and have tried it from two different suppliers. I loved the first one immediately... but then tried CS's version and loved it even more! Same scent, less sweet, more real.