Our Shop Pics

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you miss the bigger pics that she posted farther down?

ets it's in a link on the first page near the bottom.

I can't see the bigger pictures even with the link! It says something like yahoo pictures is ending. I wanna see the bigger pictures too!

• 10 months later...

Its been going good but not great with the economy the way it is. Our wholesale and distributor help out quite a bit when thing are slow in sales at the store. Several business in the area have closed and the one that was our competitor that had a large selection of candles closed two months ago.

It doesnt help that I was promoted to Director here at my job which is more hours and I still make everything in the store. So my work schedule is from about 8am to 12pm alomst everyday. Cant wait for my vacation in two weeks.

Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I am so envious of you having your own store. That is MY total dream! I have been scouting around my area for a good location to rent, but the rent is so outrageous! I've been thinking about renting some space with a tanning store, and she has some other's willing to share a large space on the "main drag" ~ Sealy Texas....woohoo....We're off a main Interstate and it's growing some, but I don't know....the times now are tough and I'm feeling it right now.

Anyway, enough of my whining.....The store is great! Keep up the good work........I also work fulltime doing a 2 person job!!!

Carrie