Our Shop Pics

Well we opened on Memorial Day weekend and all I can say is that I am having a hard time keeping the store stocked. We havent even started our advertising yet. That starts next week at the movie theatre before the movie starts. Also since we have several business affiliations we are getting several stories about us in the papers. I am working two full time jobs at about 95 hours a week. My parents are going to come up now for a week to help me get caught up. I cant believe how fast some of the things are going. And always it seems like when we are really busy our distributor places a large order. I have been working until 2am for the past several week and getting up at 6 to go to work. The way things are gointgt I may have to quit my regular full time job here soon. Let me know what you think of the pics. By the time the whole store is stocked I will have made over 1000 Pillars, 1000 votives and 900 conatiners, not including all the B&B stuff that we have. :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

post-766-139458427942_thumb.jpg

post-766-139458427943_thumb.jpg

post-766-139458427944_thumb.jpg

post-766-139458427945_thumb.jpg

post-766-139458427945_thumb.jpg

post-766-139458427947_thumb.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow...what an awesome store! You are making all that inventory and working a full time job during the day??? Holy cow! Who runs the store then? Congratulations and hopefully you will be able to quit the fulltime and soon! You need to be around to enjoy your new store! What an inspritation you are.