Our Shop Pics

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great shop!! I love the size of it and your set up. I'm in a tiny little place so don't have the ability to do what you've done.

I love your displays they really show off the colors of the candles. :) good job!! How long did it take you to set that up?

OMG...I want to come to your store! It is so hip and cool looking. I love the black, the set up of your store. It is awesome!! I like the cookie looking jars (not sure if they are actual cookie jars or not) with your product, I use cookie jars for my single tarts. Do you have help? Do you hand pour your candles still? Congrats!! Store looks awesome! LOVE the name!!!!!

Guest EMercier

OMG! That looks really really nice! If I could have a look it would be like that. Nice and clean. You've done a terrific job on that place and I hope you get lots of sales.

What an awesome shop!! :drool: Congrats to you!! Like previous post said, wouldn't that be a shame that you have to stop your full time job to keep up with sales!! Hope your parents can help you and give you a little rest. But by the looks alone, I'd think everyone would have to come in and buy something!! Way to go!!

Best Wishes!

You have a beautiful store there! Everything is presented beautifully!! It was so nice to see the black shelving like that because black/gold and white are our colors and we want to do the black shelving also!! However, Id love to know where you got your shelving from or if its all hand made. I am so happy for you that sales are going wonderfully but I sure do hope that you get some more long term help!! You cant keep up with those hours for long!!

Best of luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless,

Lynn

Thank you all very much for your kind words. I can always count on here to hear good things from everyone. Right now my business partner in there for a few hours during the day and we have a full time "manager" that is there during the week. I am the only one doing production. I get home around 6:30 and make about 100 pillars, containers and votives. Its after midnight and Im waiting just a bit longer to top my candles off then print more labels and off to bed. Have a good night all

Wicked Scent,

You are truly blessed to have such a beautiful store!! Very upscale and classy looking!! Oooooh how I wish I was so lucky.

Congratulations and good luck in the future, I'm sure you'll be quite successful.