Our Shop Pics

I looked at that furniture site for a long time...planning my store in my head...lol. I have a question about the black and especially with the pillars... Do you have trouble with wax scuffs on the shelves? Is that black pretty durable? Holding up to scuffs and dings?

The furniture is very durable - it has a lamintate covering that can be wiped clean. You could use a scraper as well on them - I wouldn't use a razor blade but a plastic scraper. The options are limitless.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! You can def. see all the hard work and time you have put into that store and it honestly paid off- it looks SO NICE!! i agree it would be impossible for me to walk out there empty handed! Well Done :yay:Congrats and many many wishes to you for continued sucess!

Wow! You did a great job. There's no way I could walk out empty-handed. The black shelving makes a striking contrast & the glass display containers are wonderful. I use those jumbo AH cracker/pickle jars & love them, but it makes my bones rattle to hear people clanking the lids around. Everything is displayed beautifully. How exciting to possibly quit the day job & run your own shop!! Congrats. I envy your vision. You should be VERY proud.

Susan

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing these pics. They were very inspirational. I love the cleanness/style of the black and white mixed with mirror and glass. Very fresh looking and timeless IMO. I hope you will have great success!!!:yay:

... I can see why you're having trouble keeping things stocked. There's no way I could walk out of there empty handed.

Isn't that the truth?!?!?!! I was drooling just looking at the photos. Oh how I wish we had a store like this nearby!

I am so sorry I was unable to stop by your shop. We were on our way, and we did locate you (great location BTW...really great) BUT we had tickets to opening night of the film festival and "after party", and it seems that everyone else in the city did as well.......SO, traffic was not moving freely in the area,and our time became limited....no time to stop and shop:cry2:

You have excellent curb appeal and couldn't be in a better spot. I can't imagine what your overhead must be in that area, but I guess there is something to the ol' saying, "location, location, location" I know you are doing well there.

I will be back soon with less scheduled and WILL get there next time.