American Apple Pie 8oz Jars

Darwin

Beautiful Candles.

I did mine the hard way. I did the red in mac apple, white was white cake and the blue was blueberry muffin.

I have to remember to make them all one scent, just different colors. It sure will be MUCH easier lol

Thanks for sharing!

Your colors are very crisp and bright...finished candle looks great but to be perfectly honest I think you need a little more work on your labels. Maybe make your font a little bigger and darker so it stands out more...all that really catches the eye is the 8oz. Are you using labels cause the edges around your border doesn't look even all the way around.

Please take this as the intent that it was sent in...I think you have a very professional looking product but your labels weren't up to the standard of your candles. If this hurt your feelings I'm sorry.

I agree - those are great lookin' candles. I also agree about the labels. I would suggest an oval or round label rather than square - too many straight lines with the layers and the shape of the jar. Be careful with borders - if they are not perfectly centered on the label, they will make an otherwise great label look bad. If there are no borders, most folks will not notice if the centering is a trifle off...;)

Hope these sell well for you - with Independence Day around the corner, they will make a great holiday item! :)

Those are not the actual labels that I usually use. I printed them on regular computer paper because I am out of labels. I usually use thicker paper and a paper cutter to make them straight. They were put there more for a this picture than anything else. I have tried hangtags before but I do not have the patience to apply them. These candles are for a friend and she said she did not care because she is going to remove them anyway; infact, she did not even care if they had labels at all. Thanks for the feedback...you are all great.

I am not even selling these for the Independence Day. I have not been selling much other than a few orders for friends. I have a lot of stuff going on with work and putting siding on my house and such.

Thanks all.