Opinions please :-)

I would love some opinions on some new labels on working on. I use the straight sided Madison jars with the silver lid and I'm going for a clean,sleek,simple modern look. Also, I don't color my wax and I print on clear labels. What one do you like better?

cider3.jpg

cider2.jpg

cider-1.jpg

This one, the "swirls" do not print out as white (which looks really nice).

newcider.jpg

(the silver border is to match with the lid)

I like #1 as it looks sleek and fresh. I would change the font on the words under your co name and the oz etc across the bottom - to the font used in #3 for those words...that font in # three under co name looks lightly italic and sleeker- gives it a more professional look.

I would try #1 with a thin silver border and the font change and see how that looks. however , no border is very nice.

Nice lables and love Co. name

Let us see wat you decide on. !

I love you guys!!! You are always so helpful and full of great advice. I think I agree with the majority of you on number 2, but number 4 really looks nice printed out so I'm having such a hard time deciding.:confused: I tweeked it a little on the computer so now you will see more like what it prints out as. I don't know if that will change any opinions or not, but I just wanted to show you.

Image1.jpg

Image0-1.jpg

Thanks again to everyone who has given me advice. One day I will finally decide, lol.

Becky

Just had a silly idea

Keep all 4 and group your candle scents

#1 clean, water, fresh scents

#2 woodsy, down home, manly, warm, food scents

#3 fruity

#4 flowery scents

#5 seems you would have to create a new one for Holiday or seasonal