Another rather interesting soap....

Michele

The story behind this (don't they all have stories?) is that I happily poured my way along and did the blending and then decided to set the molds on the gas stove, out of harms way (bad move) without realizing that the timer/temp was on.

Yup, we had a chilly night and sure enough the stove turned on so I ended up doing a HP without even realizing it! The bottom of the mold melted a tad but nothing major and other than that it turned out quite interesting. They are not cleaned up yet so please forgive their untidyness.

I was going for another stone effect and my husband says that it reminds him if the Partridge family bus. It is scented with Moroccan Mint and Peppermint EO.

partridge.jpg

I don't think I can as this was the batch that had the missing screw and bolt for my Kelsei and as I poured it went everywhere in addition to the gas stove incident. So, I am not sure if it was the heat that gave it this effect or not. Who knows, soaping is always an interesting experience.