Candle Cocoon

Tamiraem

yada yada payed more for it got the tiger lily and canteloup supposed to be real strong quality. used it in IGI 6006 nothing to write home about cold throw was weak, so was burning throw

still like NG and candlescience the best, just my opininon

Cucumber Chaos~True and strong cucumber scent

Herbal Rosemary~Great Rosemary..very true.

Pumpkin Coffee~Awesome scent!

Vanilla Voodoo~ I like Millcreeks Extreme Vanilla just as good

These were all strong throwers for me in CB135.

The only one that I have gotten there that was a complete DUD was RED BANANA. Absolutely no hot or cold throw...nothing!

Still looking for a great banana scent!

I have a lot of Lyschel's oils - you are right, some of them are really not the strongest in scent throw, but, oh, they smell so wonderfully!

The strongest for me are:

Vanilla Voodoo

Sunflower & Sea Mist

Orange Tea & Crumpets (yummy!!)

Ice Crystals

Brewed Jasmine

Fairy Dust & Twinkletoes

Herbal Rosemary

Spiced Apple Pie

I think her oils are extraordinary in their complexity - not to compare to quite another supplier.

I am pretty new at this but the scents I have bought from Candle Cocoon have been very strong....I don't care for the scent but the Daydream believer will knock your socks off with throw. The Sultry Angel is great:bump: brandied pear is good also....yummy smell. I am not a rasberry fan but the rasberry cordial is very strong. I will say on the ones I have tried...It sure don't take much of the fo as compared to other brands..but the cost is somewhat high so it all kind of evens out...lol I found their customer service for a newbie great!:tiptoe:

The only one that I have gotten there that was a complete DUD was RED BANANA. Absolutely no hot or cold throw...nothing!

Sorry the Red Banana didn't throw for you. I use it in 70/30 and I can smell it all through my house. It's one of my personal favorites.

OMG, I love Lyschel's oils especially the Sultry Angel. All of them have thrown real well for me except for the Fairy Dust & Twinkle Toes and I was so disappointed because I love the scent OOB. Here are a few of my favs:

Dewdrop

Neroli de la Luna

Ooey Gooey Caramel Goodness - good alone and mixed with green apple

Bunchberry & Moss

Sunflower & Sea Mist

Sultry Angel - my personal favorite

Vanilla Voodoo

Spiced Apple Pie

Orange Tea & Crumpets

Marsala Chai - very strong

Red apple - strong and yummy!

Raspberry cordial - best raspberry around IMO.

Sorry, I use C-3 and they all throw great!

I tried the TL & C in J223 with htp wicks and found it to have a moderate

hot throw. It does fill up my bedroom, which is about 20x20........the scent

is just softer than some of the others. The neroli de la luna has an awesome

throw. It travels from one room to another and will overpower anything else

burning. The sultry angel is another super strong one. I really love CC oils,

they are very unique.

OMG, I love Lyschel's oils especially the Sultry Angel. All of them have thrown real well for me except for the Fairy Dust & Twinkle Toes and I was so disappointed because I love the scent OOB. Here are a few of my favs:

Dewdrop

Neroli de la Luna

Ooey Gooey Caramel Goodness - good alone and mixed with green apple

Bunchberry & Moss

Sunflower & Sea Mist

Sultry Angel - my personal favorite

Vanilla Voodoo

Spiced Apple Pie

Orange Tea & Crumpets

Marsala Chai - very strong

Red apple - strong and yummy!

Raspberry cordial - best raspberry around IMO.

Sorry, I use C-3 and they all throw great!

Really? Fairy dust and twinkle toes throws really well for me in 444

I have to second the vanilla voodoo, I think that is the awesomist (if that's a word) scent I have. Really want to try MC's vanilla to compare. Cucumber Melon is super strong, ginger peach, bunchberry and moss, rosemary. Granted there are some that are weak, but the complexity, as you guys have pointed out, is superb.

Don't give up on CC, try some more. Lyschel is really great to work with.

It's too bad the Red Banana didn't work for you. Even though it smells light in the bottle, it's been a great thrower for me, and one of my favorite scents. I've tried it in 6 or so different paraffins, and it's always had a great throw. Scent-Works' Just-Ripe Banana is a good banana scent-less candy-like than most.

My all time favorite FO is Peony White Tea. It is impossible (by me) to describe. Worth a test for sure. I just happened to be one of the initial testers of the FO, otherwise I'd probably never buy it based on the name or description.

Tony

• 11 months later...

You guys are right about 'Sultry Angel'! I made votives a few weeks ago, got around to burning one this week after curing, and it is great. It is sort of sneaky: it is a soft and sweet fragrance, but it carries over a large area. I'm getting fantastic hot throw in my IGI 4794 wax & LX12 wicks.

Does 'Fairy Dust and Twinkle Toes' give any fuel smell problems, since it's so citrusy? I have yet to pour any citrus / grapefruit type FOs because of all the comments I've read on them causing fuel smells.

Darbla

I really think NG's Old Fashioned Banana Pudding and Peak's Banana Nut Bread are awesome banana scents:drool:

I use KY125 and have wonderful success with Lyschel's oils. All I have tested so far I have used less than 1oz pp and had wonderful throw.

The Sea Mist and Sunflower is wonderful and very strong.

Bunchberry & Moss

Mulberry & Moonbeams

Geisha

Brandied Pear

These are all great throwers and fragrances.

Tracey

Wow, I'm shocked that it didn't throw for you. I use 70/30 and it throws like mad! In fact it's one of my personal favorites.

I haven't tried that one - but the Sulty Angel is to die for IMO

Oh yeah there is a dew drops (or something close) I started to test before christmas but did not get a chance to finish - but it was good and refreshing

The Sultry Angel is incredible but I have to say...I can't sell it if my life depended on it. Everybody that smells it, turns their nose up. Have no idea why, but I like it.

Okay, I'm seeing why it's a good reason to read all through a thread before posting:grin2:

I posted May 2007 and then posted again May 2008 using the same person's quote and said almost exactly the same thing.

Can you tell that I still like the Red Banana?

• 3 months later...

Candle Cocoon has changed their web site and apparently it has some problems because I can't get to some of the pages. And the search isn't bringing up 'Sultry Angel'.

Do any of you know if 'Sultry Angel' is skin safe? I was thinking of putting it in a dry oil spray.

Darbla