Woohoo!

Jokerjen

Got my 1st e-mail orer today! $106.00! And just got $250.00 in orders from people at my Mom's Work and another $60.00 order!!!

And I'm pretty sure I got that job at Wal-Mart..I was told they just had to wait for approval from Head office (police check) and they were trying to schedule orientation for end of the week!!!

I am hoping besides having a paycheck again that I will get a sweet discount (can anyone say reliable cheap source on mason jars?Flowerpots etc...):yay:

Guest ShellyRobyn

Hey, you were just telling me you needed a job so you could buy more supplies!!!! :yay: Just in time for the holidays!!!! Yippee!

That's wonderful news!:highfive: Hope they have jars year round. Our Super wal-Mart doesn't!:mad:

That's the beauty, I should be able to have them ordered in as needed.....

Thanks everyone, although I still haven't got the final word.....unless I did something illegal that would effect my getting hired that I don't know about(lol) I don't see a problem!

WOW, congrats on the first email order, that's gotta be exciting, plus the other orders, whooo hoo!! :highfive:

Sounds like the jobs' in the bag, WTG and yep you'll be getting those jars at a discount and ALWAYS know when they're in etc. ;)

Congrats all the way around girl!! :D