Great MEN scents

Okay, my husband is asking me why I'm always selling women scents.:rolleyes2 But of course I didn't think of it that why becuase mostly women buy from us. But so do some men. My questions to you is what men scents are there that are good sellers? Or what are some you enjoy smelling? I need some men scents guys.;)

Hmm..

OT

Absolutely Awesome Oakmoss

Egyptian Musk (so soft -n- sexy) :drool:

Sapmoss

Green Irish Tweed

MMS

Sandalwood vanilla

Solas

Lime Basil & Mandarin

SOS

Cool Citris Basil

I personally hate bakery/foody scents in B&B so I don't buy them. I can't get any of the men in my world to go near any of the Raspberry or Mango inspired scents I have.

But, maybe about once a month, DH will have the strange desire to use scented Monoi. I'm not sure what that's all about :confused:

Candles or Soap? Fragrances to smell or Fragrances for body products?

To burn AND wear:

Any of the "woods" are good.

Smokey scents

Amber

Tobacco as a blend

Sandalwood

Patchouli (some love this, some do not...but most everyone does if it is used in a blend)

Vanilla is a good "smoother" for some of the "harsher" fragrances without giving it a feminine smell.

Steer clear of the florals..unless you sneak them in the mid/heart notes.

Vetiver

Citrus is a good LIGHT top note but be careful, it CAN smell cheap if it isn't grounded IMHO

I personally do not want to smell food that is not available for consumption. Just doesn't make sense to me.

And I don't know that many guys that want to smell like Blueberry Huff Puff or a Stango Mango Lush Pop Fizz Berry.

Believe it or not, but I have a few men that absolutely love lilac. One likes to buy 6-12 of my large lilac candles at a time.

As for other great masculine scents, my hubby loves

Peaks' White Lily and Amber and Oakmoss & Clary Sage from JBN.

off the top of my head, other masculine scents IMO are:

Bonsai - OT

Green Tweed - OT or Tony's

Ocean Mist - BCN