heat gun

Guest ShellyRobyn

There are the smaller ones for "crafty" projects and the heavy duty ones. I like the smaller ones since my space is very limited. I went thru quite a few Walmart ones and really needed a heavy duty one but I now use one from Joann Fabrics that I love! They were buy one get one free so $20 for 2. It just goes and goes and is very small and lightweight. :wink2: I guess I was just too hard on the Walmart ones.;)

I got my first two at Harbor Freight when they were on sale for $9.99

I'm rough on mine though, they seem to get dropped a lot. This time my dad bought me a Wagner! It's been dropped too and sounds funny, not sure how long it will last. Probably wasn't worth the extra money for me!

WOW!!! $142.00 for a heat gun. That would be 7 of the Wal-Mart ones. I hope it lasts the use of 7 Wal-Mart ones. If not it would not be worth the price other than the other features.

I have a Wagner that I use daily and is going on 3 years now. So if my $20 one will last 3 years I hope that expensive one will last 21 years.

Hey Top now YOUR loaded!!! burglar comes in and WAM instant face-lift,,,,

J/K I just had to get that in:laugh2:

Burglar = Toast.

It arrived today. The ergonomics isn't as good as the smaller one that just died but it's industrial quality and the performance is awesome. I can adjust the temp so well that it can warm up a wicked jar without melting the wick wax.