Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper

I have this one and its a strong fresh orange scent...but no scent of chili pepper...love the orange scent tho! I still haven't been able to burn it without detecting a fuel smell to it in 100% soywax. Great scent otherwise.

I did not get a good enough throw with this in the GL-70/30. I was so bummed. Maybe it throws better in another kind of wax. There have been good reviews on the throw with this one. I have read where some here have had a good throw in Soy 415. So, maybe it would throw better in my soy. I should give it a try.

they have alot of great throwing ones. a few that i highly recommend are;

berry creme brulee

chestnuts & brown sugar

clothesline fresh

lilac breeze

honeysuckle vine

tulip

i recommend most all of them except i get a very light throw from the black raspberry vanilla & the pearberry. i use mc's 100% soy (which is gb's 415) & i get a super strong throw from the sweet orange & chili pepper.

Thanks everyone for all your help. Oh, by the way how does that black pepper smell? Can it be explained?:smiley2:

Oh god! I was afraid you were going to ask that..LOL...I'll try but its going to be hard to explain this...its a warm, deep scent, a spice to it but not in the sense of 'cinnamony spicy' or not in the sense of baking spices-spicy...I told you this was going to be hard!! Hopefully someone else will jump in here...but I hope you can get what I mean by a warm scent, because when I smell it oob I get a sense of warmth...ok, I'm done! Nice try huh?!!!!

We sell this and it's awesome!! The chili pepper scent isn't actually pepper, it's more of a spicy orange. Great seller, we use in a 50/50 soy blend.

You actually smell a spicy orange in this? All I get is pure fresh juicy oranges...and same with anyone else I've had smell it. I wish I could smell a chili pepper scent in there...

Oh god! I was afraid you were going to ask that..LOL...I'll try but its going to be hard to explain this...its a warm, deep scent, a spice to it but not in the sense of 'cinnamony spicy' or not in the sense of baking spices-spicy...I told you this was going to be hard!! Hopefully someone else will jump in here...but I hope you can get what I mean by a warm scent, because when I smell it oob I get a sense of warmth...ok, I'm done! Nice try huh?!!!!

Thanks so-soy.:smiley2: Maybe I will try it since you put it that way. LOL! You did good explaining it.

You actually smell a spicy orange in this? All I get is pure fresh juicy oranges...and same with anyone else I've had smell it. I wish I could smell a chili pepper scent in there...

I can't smell the chili pepper either but others that have sniffed it could??? :confused: Different noses.

It's hard to explain this one. It's more than our Fresh Squeezed Orange which smells just like a poured glass of oj. This one to me is more like an exotic orange, if that would be the right word for it??? Just has more of a zip to it and I smell it definitely as an undertone, but it's there!

I have this one and its a strong fresh orange scent...but no scent of chili pepper...love the orange scent tho! I still haven't been able to burn it without detecting a fuel smell to it in 100% soywax. Great scent otherwise.

I was wondering about the fuel smell. Glad you mentioned it before I bought it. :)

I was wondering about the fuel smell. Glad you mentioned it before I bought it. :)

I haven't ever picked up a fuel smell and we sell it quite a bit so I assume our customers don't either. I suppose depending on what kind of wax you put it in might bring out different things, and I've only made this in tarts, not candles.

I haven't ever picked up a fuel smell and we sell it quite a bit so I assume our customers don't either. I suppose depending on what kind of wax you put it in might bring out different things, and I've only made this in tarts, not candles.

That's why you have never picked up the fuel smell....you aren't 'burning' the scent with a flame, you're just heating it up!!!!!!