Good chocolate scents?

bunkie68

Let's see....Peak's German Chocolate Cake is nice...and so is NG's. Not sure what you are doing....candles or B&B?....both of these are candles only.

Now....Backwoods has a TDF Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake that IS body friendly.

Always on the hunt for more chocolate here! :P

Donna

Donna, it didn't even occur to me to mention that - I'm doing candles and B&B. ;)

Y'all please keep the suggestions coming if you got 'em. I've got a knowledgeable volunteer who'll test any chocolate scents I make, so I want to get some chocolate goodies going and let her try them out after I've tried them. :grin2:

OT Toasty Marshmallow & Hot Cocoa is a nice chocolate

As loyal as I am to OT, I have to agree w/ Brenda on TSW Amour de Cacao

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I threw this in some dead sea salt w/ a little oil...it was so much heaven in that tub I didn't even need my usual glass of wine :grin2:

Where could I find good chocolate FO's? I'm not looking for one particular kind, necessarily, so if you've got a favorite, feel free to recommend it. Thanks!

For BB - Sweetcakes' Chocolate is outstanding

For candles (haven't tried in BB):

Best Dupe of Hershey's - Lonestar

Fudge: JS's Fudge and TC's Buttery Chocolate

Brownie: Southern Scentsations. Thier chocolate dipped cherries are outstanding too.

White Chocolate - the FOH one mentioned earlier is excellent as well as their Chocolate dipped strawberries and Chocolate Soltice if you like chocolate orange types.

Another good chocolate orange - SNC's now at Rustic

Genwax also has some great chocolates.

• 1 month later...
I envy you ladies! I love the scent of chocolate but I can never sell any chocolate scented products. Women complain that it makes them hungry. I make a few just for myself. FOH mentioned above is wonderful.

Same problem here! No one would buy the candles but absolutely loved the smell! Then one day a customer ordered every single last one of them off my website!! Go figure!

Now that is strange. I don't sell a lot of chocolate either. They always love it, but pass it by. I second BCN Hot Fudge Brownie. It is amazing, smells just like the real thing. And body safe.

I wish I had ordered the Chocolate Brownie from Closeout at BCN. Just placed an order today, but didn't think of that one.