Placing my first Peak's order...help Please?

Hi All,

I'm gonna place my first order with Peaks and was wondering if ya all would help me out with some suggestions... I use 100% soy wax. I did a search but can't really find much for "can't live with outs"! Thanks so much for the help and have a great night!! Also, doing my first home party tomorrow and I'm so nervous...no sleep tonite! I'm so excited, I came up with this idea for a breast cancer candle, or I might call it a Life Candle...not sure which yet..anyway, my regular line of candles have a brown kraft label and these are white and printed in Pink. I think instead of explaining all this, I'll just wait and post a picture and see what ya all think..I'm going to donate 50% to breast cancer research. I really hope they sell well cause I would love to be able to give to such a good cause. Well, thanks so much for the help again!

Michele

Michele, I don't use soy so don't know if this helps but I love Amish Harvest, Cucumber and Melon, Ocean, Blackberry Sage, Asian Sandalwood, Tuscan Nights, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Cappuccino Hazelnut, Spicy Cranberry, Frosted Carrot Cake, Cinnamon, Jasmine, Bouquet of Roses, Macintosh Apple, Mango Papaya, Sugar Cookie, White Tea and Ginger oh the list just goes on and on. Good Luck

......I use 100% soy wax. I did a search but can't really find much for "can't live with outs"!......
I use 100% as well. Maybe b/c Peaks has many great FOs. Here's one: I can't live w/o Peaks now! :wink2:

I use a 50/50 blend, and Peak's is great. I have only disliked one scent and that was a personal preference. You really can't go wrong on any...the FOs that I reorder the most are: Amish Harvest, White Tea & Ginger, Pink Sugar, Lemon Pound Cake, Mango Papaya & Jamaica Me Crazy.

I've never gone wrong with Peaks! Everything I've ordered has been out of this world using 50/50 blend. Some of my favorites are:

Brown Sugar & Fig

Sage & Lemongrass

Lemon Pound Cake

White Tea & Ginger

Fruit Slices

I'm not a huge fan of florals but their Rose Bouquet is just amazing at how accurate it is! If you closed your eyes you'd swear there was an actual bouquet beneath your nose!

We like everything that we received from them. My personal favorite is Mandarin plum. Coconut milk for a pure coconut smell. Amish harvest, pink sugar, casaba mist are naming a few. We would also like to get more samples. I'm sure you will be pleased. :yay:

Michele,

that is such a nice idea. I like the name of Life Candle, or maybe Flames for Life or something like that.

I haven't tried Peak's version of Pink Sugar, but I think it would be the perfect scent to match the project. And it seems like most people like it.

I'm putting in my first Peak's order too. Could I ask everyone's opinions on:

Red Currant

Strawberries and Cream

Juicy Pinapple

Juniper Breeze.

Good luck on the candle party Michele :D