A few SUCKY Soaps I have made.

Yeah. Bunny told me that I am taking my soaps out of the mold way too soon and that is why they are looking like crap. We all know my coloring is horrible, but I still love making soap. I am going to start letting my soaps stay in the mold for 48-72 hours before cutting and see if that makes a difference.

Christina!!! You are killin me! If you suck.... then what the heII am I doing???? I think they look good. I really like the raspberry one too... but maybe that is because I love the fruity scents.

Christina!!! You are killin me! If you suck.... then what the heII am I doing???? I think they look good. I really like the raspberry one too... but maybe that is because I love the fruity scents.

I say they suck because I can't do anything like what the pros on here can do. I am so jealous. LOL

To all others, Thanks!!! I am enjoying it!

The first two have the right colors. :yay: And I like the BW Blue, even if it's not blue, it's pretty! Bet it smells good too! Looks like you got some swirl goin' on too! So stop beating yourself up! I'm still playing around, and haven't got a swirl to my name! :P

There's nothing wrong with any of those soaps. The raspberry cream is especially pretty (I'm a raspberry ho LOL).

But' date=' if you insist that they are sucky, then I think you should rid yourself of them immediately!

I'll pm you my addy :wink2:[/quote']

;)

Send me your addy and when the Raspberry one cures, I will send you one of the fuglies that came out.. LOL