Flowerbomb CP/OP Soap

maryann

First I have to say Lori's co-op oils are EXCELLENT (I'm ready for the next one :grin2: ). I OP'ed this as I couldn't wait to see how bad I did on the swirls all the way through. It slightly accelerated on me so I poured the white in quickly only layering once as getting a good swirl was more important than having it all the way through. I used 2.8oz FO for 51 oz of oils and it smells wonderful (I usually do 1oz pp). Now to see how much it discolors- I used 1 tbsp of TD so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it won't darken to much. Hopefully I'll sell out of this quick so I can try this coloring/swirling again!!

[ATTACH]11539[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11540[/ATTACH]

I thought this looked pretty from the back.

[ATTACH]11541[/ATTACH]

Thanks for looking!

post-119-139458426258_thumb.jpg

post-119-13945842626_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458426261_thumb.jpg

Dang, you're getting brave there girlie! WOW, look at all those colors! I love it! I really love the backs especially!

So, who is this Lori and what does Flower Bomb smell like? I wanna sniff please!

You are truly gifted! (adding you to my "hate" list! LOL)

:thumbsup:

Dang, you're getting brave there girlie! WOW, look at all those colors! I love it! I really love the backs especially!

So, who is this Lori and what does Flower Bomb smell like? I wanna sniff please!

You are truly gifted! (adding you to my "hate" list! LOL)

:thumbsup:

Lori/ ellah (user name). She did a co-op on FOs I've never tried before. I have so many but I couldn't refuse a couple once I smelled them and this was one. It reminded me of Pink Sugar ~ maybe less sugary. Can anyone else describe the scent??

Scented I like the backs better too- fronts have too much color not enough white! I plan on trying again, same colors just less of them and a better job getting the colors all the way through.

I will add to this thread in a few weeks the results of the discoloration- its been almost a week and its discolored a little.

Thanks for the nice comments!