Best soap yet~!

traceyy

Well after my HUGE disaster batch last week http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o108/traceysdrunk/Picture037.jpg

I was blessed my the soap Gods yesterday. Everything went so smoothly!!

The first batch is still in the mold but here it is. Tried a layer swirl, scented with Millcreeks Kudzu, no problems!

Picture038.jpg

Then MC fresh fruit slices

pinksoap.jpg

And here they are cut which I SUCK at cutting but it is my best swirling attempt yet! Oh and I used Carries 7 oil recipe

cutpink.jpg

I am really proud of this one. It is my best yet!!!! Thanks for all the swirling adivce!

Swirls are great. What happened to that other one?

The failure one? I have NO CLUE! It immediately went to a thick trace as soon as I poured the lye in. Than it became a crumbly mess. No clue!! Heres a pic of the green one that was in the mold. Tried the layered swirl but I guess I am going to have to pour even thinner to get what I am trying to achieve.

Picture041.jpg

Love that pink and white one, sooo pink and sooo white-wow!

Not sure what you were trying to achieve with the last one (layered swirling?) but I like it anyway. :)

Sorry to hear about the disaster batch, doesn't it just irritate you that you have to throw some out? It makes me wanna cry when I waste oils and butters. :(

:thumbsup: for the others though!