Cheap containers wanted

To Candle Lady= where are you at? I'm in Michigan. Wondering what the shipping would be?

as for anything close by......not that I'm aware of.

thought I would just hit the garage sales and pick up a bunch of stuff that way but finding a wick for each size would be a pain.

I would also have to say that after a lot of research CS is the least expensive. But at flea markets, and garage sales sometimes you can find a good bargain. When I first started the 8 ounce jelly from CS was perfect.

Natalie

Guess I'll just stick with CS then. Good things in life are not cheap. Unless it's my husband. I got him for free. :wink2:

Off to work, you all have fun.

You got him free but I'm sure you have paid in headaches and other things lol.

My last one was one big headache and 20 grand after it was all said and done. This one is a keeper, he even makes a good grilled cheese. Not to say he isn't a "Husband". Just that if you have to have one, he is one to have. Although how I ended up married again I still can't figure out. lol

I went to the Salvation Army at first, paid on average 40 cents each for a bunch of glasses that were different diameters found the dollar store was a better bet for getting the same glass in diameter in mass quantities 2 for a buck. No lids though. But I've bought them out for now. I'm lazy. I want lids and the same size.

when I first started out, I got all my containers from the dollar stores. Now I buy from fillmore container. great prices, good quality. Costs a little more in shipping, but I build that into my cost, and save alot of time not running around. save on gas too