Floral Rainbow Chunky Pillars

This all I've been working on for the last couple weeks. They're doing fund raisers at work for Relay For Life. I'm volunteering my time for making them but being paid for materials. It's a good cause and good advertising :)

Each color is a different floral scent. Top to bottom... Hyacinth, Wildflower, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine and Lilac. I figured the variety of scents and colors were likely to please more people. Not original, but springy and pleasing :grin2:

post-27-139458425122_thumb.jpg

Wow! What a lucky Relay for Life team to have you doing those. You're going to have so many orders, and I'm sure your work will result in many, many future orders for these. WTG!

Those are great! Chunkies are still my favorites...lol...I did something similar for Beltane this year but I mixed up the chunks instead of layers. Yours look really great! And I love how they are all different scents. I just did one scent that is a floral bouquet.

Great Job! and an excellent Cause!:highfive:

Your pillar candles are absolutely beautiful! Would you mind sharing what kind of wax you use? I love the finished look.

TIA

These are actually made with the hobby lobby wax. I had run out of my pillar wax and was playing with this. I've since made a wax run to Tennessee but this particular style is already tested and I wanted them all to look the same. Unfortunately, even with the coupon, this wax is slightly more expensive than my regular wax.

Ducky, those are amazing.

The overpour was uncolored? And they took some of the color from the chunks when you did the overpour?

How hot was the overpour wax?

How long did you wait for each overpour level?

Not that I'm going to copy exactly what you're doing or anything. lol. :whistle:

If you don't mind. :cool2: