Poll-Who's the best moldmaker?

I just thought this would give us all a good way to get introduced to different molds from various makers and maybe try something new.

I myself, love Monica's molds Van Yulay.They are a very soft mold and easy to work with, but very durable and withstand a very high temp. She designs her own molds and are flawless! She has about everything. She's No#1 in my book. A little more expensive that the basic molds, but well worth it! You do get what you pay more. These molds can take a licking, but do keep on ticking. comfort@vanyulay.com :highfive:

They are really cute. I guess I should have given a link for others to find her. Go to Ebay. Type in item#8264082949 which is a pie crust. From there you can click on to her other auctions. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, and thanks for looking!

Love the molds from Janet! I also have a couple from Fine Art Molds that are incredible. I've seen the ones referenced above on ebay and hope to be a customer of hers soon.

• 5 months later...
Monica (vanyuley) she the best at molds i love everything i've bought from her never will i go to another she so sweet and her customerservice is the best.

I agree Monica has great customer service. I also love her new web site http://www.vanyulay.com/

Jags molds also has great customer service.

I use to love Janet's molds but I have yet to try out who she handed her line over too. Maybe someday I will.