Graduation 'Dipped' Bears

Carlena

I've never posted a pic on here before so i hope it works out!

My son is graduating this yr. so I thought I would make these-there dipped in SOY & my hubby made the hats out of blue heavy paper, I found some string type yarn at JoAnn Fabrics for the tassles, then i rolled up a little piece of paper & wrote DIPLOMA on it - hot glued it to the hand.....

Let me know what you think! I could only find 7 of these bears at the Dollar Tree-wish there were more!! There selling 'very' good for me!! There are 2 different kinds-these ones are pink nose, hands & feet & the others have the blue nose, hands & feet....(these are the pink ones) The pink I dipped in Love Spell & the blue I dipped in Very Sexy Men.

gradbear1.jpg

gradbear2.jpg

~Carlena~

www.carlenascreations.com

Very cute! I'm dong something similar, I have the bears in the school color of blue and am adding the graduation hat and scroll. Some wanted dipped bears, some wanted injected bears, so I'm just doing them as they order instead of premaking. They have really been a great seller for me, which is good because candles are slow for me right now :D

I'm not much for dipped bears but this one looks cute with the colors and the graduation hat. Only problem is it looks kinda like he's getting ready to smoke a cig or maybe a doobie. Please tell him dipped bears should never smoke anything as they are highly flammable.

Cute as cute. Although I must admit when I saw the diploma I thought of a doob for a wee moment. If it was rolled a bit bigger and/or was tied with a (more obvious) ribbon that would solve that one.

Question: would the paper hat get oil stains though?

I think they look really cute and i'm with scented are you sure your not smoking something Topofmurryhill LOL cause i see the word diploma very plainly .

Good job Carlena i think they are the best thing for those graduating gifts.