I can smell it!!!!

I have had lilac soy candles curing for a week and after reading so many posts of people that don't get a good hot throw, I was scared !#$^less that I'd been curing candles that wouldn't throw.*faint*

I was sniffing them off and on through out the curing process and the cold throw was really strong... I am happy to report that my tester candle is throwing hot.:bliss:

I'm 3 rooms away and I can still smell it really well.:rockon:

Kimberly

CONGRATS!!! Good for you:highfive: I live in the Lilac City, Rochester, NY we have a huge festival next month. It's in a huge park and this place smells amazing, there are thousands of lilac bushes. It's really beautiful.

I would love to find a true lilac, which FO did you use? Again, congratulations, it is exciting when you get it to work,lol.

The only thing I noticed about the candle was after it's been burned for awhile, put out and rehardened, it almost looks like there was oil and wax separation. The slightly darker places are hard too, but I'm thinking that must be the scent.

At this point, I'm beyond caring. All I care about is a candle that will burn well and throws a great scent... both of which it's doing.

Kimberly

Kimberly,

I finally got a scent throw too! (and I didn't let it 'cure' for a week, either, only two days!) I'm so excited that I could just about.....well, I'm not sure what I could do, but dang I'm excited!

It's the same wax that your using...and after all the waxes I've tried, this is a first for me! Woo Hoo!

Suzy