New samples case

foxhill

I just found the neatest case for my samples! It is a soft sided (nylon) fishing tackle box. It came with four of the plates cases that tarts or the 1.5 oz hex jars fit in and has four pockets on it that will hold soaps, jar candles and lotion bottles and a nice carry strap! I will post a pic as soon as my camera batteries recharge. I got it at wally world for $24.99, I am so excited!

post-187-139458375685_thumb.jpg

post-187-139458375686_thumb.jpg

-sigh-

and another item added to my WalMart list

like I don't spend enuff in there every trip lol

LOL, my dh thinks there's a $100 cover charge at Walmart because I never leave the store without spending at least that much (even if I go for JUST toilet paper!)

• 6 months later...

I have about twenty scents. I got a box from the UPS store and my sample candles are the size of about baby food jars but they are in the shape of hex jar but have more sides. I got them from a place called Flower Factory. It is a store in the Midwest that it like a huge hobby lobby. Each jar holds about an ounce of wax.

Hey, I need one of those!:yay: I have to go to HellMart tomorrow so I'll check for them...I'm guessing that they are in the fishing department? Probably a stupid question but at my store there is no telling where you'll find things!:rolleyes2

Thanks for the info!

Hey, I need one of those!:yay: I have to go to HellMart tomorrow so I'll check for them...I'm guessing that they are in the fishing department? Probably a stupid question but at my store there is no telling where you'll find things!:rolleyes2

Thanks for the info!

I got a very similar case at Wal-Mart and yes, they are in the sporting goods section by the fishing poles and tackle boxes.