A new bear

Scented

That bear is very cute. I have never seen one in person...do not know a thing about them......came home today from the Fiber Festival and there was a message on my machine from my neighbor giving me the heads up.....there is a black bear in the neighborhood.....first time.....maybe if he holds still, I can pour wax on him and call animal control......LOL... Donita

OH that pretty, dipping bears is yet another thing one day i'm going try. lOL! Donita you do not want to see a bear close as i did, the other night one came on my back porch, dh had to get gun and shoot in air to scare him away he was butted his nose on screen door like he was coming in, i have glass door front almost to bottom and 2 big side by side glass windows to floors. he ate my dog food i keep in a big plastis tote box. i knew something was there when the dogs started barking at 3 am. we have them all around us but been about 6 years since one came and got my trash.

We ran out of the tan bears, which Rockin' called them Sally Sunflower, so tried to find something to work on a white bear. We've decided to name her Sunflower Sherie (yep our CT Sherie ;) ).

:bliss: :bliss: Well I'm blushing while I'm jumping up and down! LOL I thought she was absolutely beautiful way before her name was created! I am more than honored Julie! Okay Julie, now you have to give Rockin a big ole "smooch" :drool: ! A big thank you from my heart to both of you!

:bliss: :bliss: Well I'm blushing while I'm jumping up and down! LOL I thought she was absolutely beautiful way before her name was created! I am more than honored Julie! Okay Julie, now you have to give Rockin a big ole "smooch" :drool: ! A big thank you from my heart to both of you!

Do I gotta? lol! OK, for you! lol!

Thanks for the compliments everyone :)