Birthday Cake Electric Candle

Hello,

I make electric candles. Been making them for a little while now. Here's one of my new ones. It's my Birthday Cake candle scented FROSTED Cupcake! Smells so good!

I place these on a cream or rusty candle pan and package it with cello tied with raffia.

Any comments or how I could improve would be helpful!

[ATTACH]11103[/ATTACH]

post-6933-139458423982_thumb.jpg

post-6933-139458423984_thumb.jpg

I ordered 170 candle pans but they were 1/2inch too small. So I had to order another 100 candle pans. I'm waiting on my pans or I would have posted it complete.

Here's some candles that are in the package. I make little ornies to give my package some pop.

I think they look much better in person.

ATTACH]11105[/ATTACH]

post-6933-139458423986_thumb.jpg

I have a ton of silicone molds in the shapes of: Buttons, apples, gingerbead men, pineapples, pumpkins, etc that I make along with the electric candles. I just pour the left over wax into a few of the embed molds, let them harden, take my drimel tool and drill a hole to hang them from. It's super easy and it addes alot to my packages.

I'm addicted to these electric candles. I've sold close to 30 in a month and 1/2 and have 20 on order just waiting for my candle pans.

I found a little antique shop that is going to let me set up in their shop. I'm going to be offering about 10 differnt items, no real candles yet, I haven't had the time to test. But I'll have:

Electric candles

smelly jelly

fixin's

pantry cakes

sugar cones

Soy tarts

Gourmet soy tarts (in shapes of cookies and the like)

and I make the jar lights

We will see how the shop thing goes. But if it falls through I'm doing well enough on my own.

The light showes beautifully. The walls are a bit thicker then some molds but I find only the really dark reds have trouble with the light comming through. I'll post a pic of it glowing!

[ATTACH]11157[/ATTACH]

I couldn't get my camera to take a great pic, but you get the idea!

post-6933-139458424443_thumb.jpg

Do you sell a refresher oil with them????

Hello,

I make electric candles. Been making them for a little while now. Here's one of my new ones. It's my Birthday Cake candle scented FROSTED Cupcake! Smells so good!

I place these on a cream or rusty candle pan and package it with cello tied with raffia.

Any comments or how I could improve would be helpful!

[ATTACH]11103[/ATTACH]