First Wholesale Re-order!!!

Trish

Woo hoooo!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

I got a call today from one of those new wholesale accounts, said she loved the pillars and was sad she only bought 3 sets. So she's ordered 15 more sets (3pc sets) and several dozen votives.

She wants more pillars but in green which she hasn't seen so I am going to send her a sample or two and she said most likely she will order several of those.

I can't believe I'll get to make a pillar that isn't brown! ROFLMAO

This is very exciting for me, just had to share!

congrats!:yay: :yay: :yay: so it all paid off huh?

LOL, hopefully! I'm still not done filling the orders from the original orders so I have to squeeze this reorder in somehow. On top of that, I have a lady who wants to be a consultant for me and she's got a party booked next week that I have to pour jars for...

Whew, I'm tired! LOL

WTG Trish, that is AWESOME news!! :yay:

Of course this means you'll never be able to do the pillars for ME!! :cry2: That's ok, I think Judy in Atwater will do them for me. ;)

Sounds like you're busier than a one legged man in a kicking contest! LOL

I'm soooo happy for you, and now you can really say, who the heck cares about that butthead who had your candles in his store. YEAH!!!

Now, get busy woman!! :D

Of course this means you'll never be able to do the pillars for ME!! :cry2: That's ok, I think Judy in Atwater will do them for me. ;)

Ohhh! I see how you are! :P You just have to let me know what you want! LOL ;)

I'm soooo happy for you, and now you can really say, who the heck cares about that butthead who had your candles in his store. YEAH!!!

Funny you say that because my sister called me from that store yesterday...they had a customer come in and want another set like the ones they bought from there. Luckily, the owner was gone and my sister just called me real quick to let the lady order directly from me. I hope a lot of people come in there asking for my candles! I will NOT put them back in his store though...

I don't want to weigh you down with my little piddly order. ;) LOL

Seriously I hope lots of people start coming in when he's THERE asking for your candles, it'll just chap his hide won't it?? Ok, little devil is coming out in me, but I kinda like to see people get their just desserts KWIM??

I'm glad you have your sis there to give peeps your name and # to order directly from you though. :)

I don't want to weigh you down with my little piddly order. ;) LOL

Seriously I hope lots of people start coming in when he's THERE asking for your candles, it'll just chap his hide won't it?? Ok, little devil is coming out in me, but I kinda like to see people get their just desserts KWIM??

I'm glad you have your sis there to give peeps your name and # to order directly from you though.

Yup, I hope the same thing! WTG Trish! I'm so PROUD of you!:yay::yes::bow:

WTG Trish. :bliss: Know you are running around like a one armed paper hanger. And :P to the old fart that gave you a hard time. Hope lots of customers come in to his store looking for your pillars. Let me know when you need to hire a secretary to hand all you phone calls. Folks all over CA are now going to enjoy your beautiful creations.

Thank you everyone! Everytime my business line rings, my stomach jumps. I'm waiting for that customer to call and say they don't want these candles, or something since they originally were ordered through someone else, not through me.

Sharyl, hmmm where do you live? Some of these new accounts are located in Kansas, Utah, Oregon, Nevada, and California...I'll put you to work! LOL