have you seen this? cookie cutter website (for ornies)

How do you make car air fresheners out of those cutters? Are they made of wax?? (the freshener not the cutters :laugh2: ) Won't they melt in a hot car? Sorry.....I have the giggles now!!

Mmmm red or green grapes? :drool:

Anjie,x.

I think you buy the blanks and cut them out?? Not sure about that......and not sure where you get the blanks??

Demenshia.....thanks for the how to link. I haven't even thought about do these until now. I have been ordering bear cookie cutters from all over the place. They come everyday in the mail (I am obsessed)....I have two large bear cutters and I think they would be great here in the new bear store "Mountain Critters".....just one more thing to make a buck. Donita Louise

peace ya'll-

i was looking for unique cookie cutters to make those ornie car air fresheners and came across this website..and they sell wholesale (minimum order only $35 !) http://www.cookiecutter.com/index.asp

I've ordered from them awhile ago. No problems and got everything. But there are only so many times you can use those, they are on the bendy side.

For the price and what they are for it's good enough:wink2: ...make sure if they get wet they really dry out cause they will tend to rust.

Donita, you'll have a ball making them. Just start saving jars cause you'll want to mix up lots of different scents and colors to play with. You'll need some pine cone, pine tree, cougar, owl, and eagle cookie cutters. Oh heck the list is endless. For baby bears I'm smelling something sweet like Amish Harvest. For Momma bears maybe something fruity. And Papa bears something woodsy. You'll have a ball. I use a flat head nail to make the hole for the string. Got the leather punch but never could get it to work.

I prefer the ornies over the cardboard air fresheners. The scent seems to last longer and you can be more creative.

Sharyl.....you want me to work too hard. (smile)...but great ideas...thanks!!!!! The apple trees will be blooming soon and the bears will be getting ready to harvest.....they are only a few feet from my house. I have never lived with bears...this is a first. Donita Louise

ps....I luv you Sharyl.....you are so cool.

pps.....I like to go out at night and walk along the lake.....then come home with coyotes walking with me....ick.

Donita, be sure to wear bells when walking around the lake. I've heard the jingling will scare the bears away. Having coyotes walk you home is bad enough. You don't want the bears walking you home. I don't want to see any headlines on CNN about a candle lady getting mauled at the lake.

• 2 weeks later...