AND IN COLORS TO SUIT MY DECORATING NEEDS. I HAVE BOUGHT MANY CANDLES WITH

MANY COMPANYS AND MOST OF THE TIME THE COLORS ARE RATHER DULL AND BLAND AND

THE SCENTS ARE LESS THAN AROMATIC. THE COLORS I AM INTERESTED IN MAINLY ARE

BLACK, RED, DEEP PURPLE, SAGE GREEN, LIME GREEN, TEAL, BURGANDY AND WHITE

AND THE SCENTS I LIKE ARE MAINLY FRUIT SCENTED ESPECIALLY LIKE WATER MELON

OR KIWI OR A TROPICAL SCENT OR A

VANILLA.

I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAVE ANY SAMPLES YOU COULD SEND MY WAY SO THAT I KNOW

YOUR COMPANY AND CANDLES ARE THE WAY I WANT TO GO FOR MY NEW HOME.

I have been "burned" in the past sending several samples like this It states clearly on my site that we do not mail out samples. Should I suggest sending samples and this person pay shipping? Just curious what you would do

Well I look at it like this, you have to spend some to make some. None of us would be in business if we never ever took a single risk. Yes you could get burned, but then again you could make tons of money. How do you FEEL about it. I tend to trust my gut. If I feel that someone is trying to take me for a ride I just let it go. If you feel that you could profit from it, then reply to her. Ask a few questions, get some answers and then decide. I would atleast ask for shipping if you do decide to do it.

Also she says for her HOME. This means it will not be a big wholesale account. She does not do home interior. It will just be some candles to decorate her home. If she is a person who does not burn the candles then it would be a 1 time order. From a 1 time order or maybe a few small ones later you may not make much. But, if she likes your products and knows people that want candles for decorating it may prove profitable. Word of mouth is the best advertising.

Weigh the pros and cons. Figure out how much you would have to put out, if you can afford to lose it and try to figure out what you could gain (atleast a range!) and then dedcide

sorry I am didn't mean to babble. just thinking with my fingertips on the keyboard

It sounds like a scam to me. They probably get a bunch of candles for free then go sell them at a swap meet.

I don't think the average person would think to contact a candle business and ask for a sample for their home, maybe to get a wholesale account going, but not to buy for their home. Most people would simply buy a small one and see if they like it.