My daughter is getting in on the soap making now!

Michi

First my five year old son wanted in on the soap making/helping, so he became my official "soap curl maker"!! LOL

My 13 year old daughter has been bugging me to make some soap too.

The other day I had made some "fruit slices" (littles orange slice mold from the Dollar Tree) in orange, green and yellow, with some leftover soap, but didn't really know what I was going to do with them, but they were sooo cute, and thought they would go perfectly with my fruit slices FO. ;)

Last night I asked my daughter if she wanted to get creative and make something out of those fruit slices and she was ALL over it! :D

Here's what she came up with, and I think they are too cute, and they smell soooooo yummy:

fruitslices2.jpg

fruitslices.jpg

Edited to add: My daughter is also now addicted to shrinking all the soaps too, so I may have my official "soap packager"-YEAH!!! LOL

That is soooo cute about what your daughter said-don't ya just love the fact that our kids are that proud of us that they want to be like us when they grow up??! awwwwww

Jennifer, she's actually going to try and sell some of these (plus some of my candles) to raise money for her 8th grade trip (she needs over $1600 total :eek: ). First we're going to try in front of our busy grocery store and see what happens, I told her she'd better make a really good sign and sale pitch, so that peeps will be unable to refuse to help her cause. LOL

She's already itchin' to make some more! She was very proud of her soap!! :D