2 new purses...I'm not liking them very much

TexasBrat

I don't like the way they came out at all, it's not what I envisioned. :o

The pink/green paisley is suppose to be similar to a Vera Bradley purse, but I don't think so at all.

The other is just one I like the two fabrics together. You win some..you lose some. :(

post-62-139458422488_thumb.jpg

post-62-139458422491_thumb.jpg

post-62-139458422493_thumb.jpg

I have a brand new sewing machine and tons of material. Can I sew? Umm...no. I tried to make this cute Barbie sundress for my grand daughter....ended up in a shredded wad in the washer.:embarasse

So I love seeing her purses. Even the ones she doesn't like.:D

• 1 month later...

I really like your purses. I would like to make one for myself. I like how you have alot of pockets inside the purse. Where did you get your pattern for this? Do you mind sharing? Thanks, Janet

really like your purses. I would like to make one for myself. I like how you have alot of pockets inside the purse. Where did you get your pattern for this? Do you mind sharing? Thanks, Janet

I don't have one unique pattern but here at this site ------> http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?board=11.0 they have TONS of tutorials for making all types of purses.

:D

Hers are available for sale, in case you don't want to wait until one day.

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep this in mind if mine doesn't turn out.:)

I've been sewing for many years and thought this would be something I'd like to make in my spare time.:) I have to add it to my list. Thanks.

Janet