** What's in your pot this week/end? **

This feels like a lavender weekend for me. What's up with you guys? In soap it will be a few batches of lavender, lavender sage, lavender mint, maybe a few pillars, and I'm testing a lavender lip balm with a new lavender EO I got that's totally wonderful.

And I might go up to check out our new market location, figure out how the new spot works and where the most shade is - maybe I can request a spot :)

Have a great weekend :)

I am making 2 batches of OmH today, have another 6 dozen votive to make, yuck, testing some new scents and need to make more soap soap soap. Need more molds LOL Always need something. Great weekend to all. Everyone do something fun besides work. LOL

This feels like a lavender weekend for me. What's up with you guys? In soap it will be a few batches of lavender, lavender sage, lavender mint, maybe a few pillars, and I'm testing a lavender lip balm with a new lavender EO I got that's totally wonderful.

And I might go up to check out our new market location, figure out how the new spot works and where the most shade is - maybe I can request a spot :)

Have a great weekend :)

I'll bet your house is going to smell wonderful with all those glorious lavender scents.

For me, its sage votives for an order I have to fill. Then back to making duck soaps for orders.

all of my customers want spring sceted pastel tarts...and they want 6 of ea and there's no duplicate scents to make my life a bit easier. I cleaned out what was left from my retailers and have mucho soaps that I poured for photos. All are scented and there's a lot of them...I think I might list a couple of auctions with finished products and see how that sells for me. Never did that before because I always pour soaps after seller has purchased and given me scent and color info...might as well get rid of these instead of trying to store them...wish me luck.

Ooh, Juggy. I wish I were going fishing this weekend.

I'm still trying to decide which scrub recipe to send in for the swap, so I'll be working on that. Also, I'm helping getting a surprise 50th bday drop in around at the VFW for a friend on Sunday, so I'll be following up on the food promises, etc.

Well just got mostly BRV out of the pots. I guess I would be trying anything new this weekend as I've some testing to get done. Rob's doing a show and I'm covering state basketball tournaments, so very little will get done, but something will.

Testing a few new fo's, pouring some new scents I've already tested! I've narrowed down my supplier list and checked it twice and sorted thru a whole bunch of paperwork and put it in files!!!!! 4 candle parties scheduled in the next 2 weeks...........spring is in the air so.........I may chuck it all and go outside!:cool2:

Well first I'm gonna clean my lab - then dirty it again by trying my hand at a layered rustic and making about 50 or so votives for my best friend who just placed her order last night - ( I told her that she needs to seek help for her candle addiction!) Have a great weekend everyone!

I'm gonna finish making all the samples I got from Candle Science & Backwoods. Finishing up an order for Votives(I hate making these). Oh crap, I have to work this weekend too. Sunday I have to get up at 3AM plus we set the clocks ahead an hour, I probably won't get much accomplished on Sunday!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!!:D