Monkey Farts

ebarnes

Cant keep this on the shelf. People are falling in love with this. I was talking with some customers yesterday day and they kept telling me "When are you going to have some more banana candles in?" Im like I sold out of the banana a week ago, she was like know I have the last one right here. Im like ok, call it what you want.

You guys have inspired me to order it. But I agree. I couldn't picture giving my son's teachers a candle called Monkey Fart's. I am going to put a room spray in my bathroom with that name and see what people think. They will think it's some kind of trick fart spray! lol

• 4 weeks later...

NG is Natures Garden; I love calling it Monkey Farts!! Do you believe when you are at a Craft Show & how many people want to pick it up & smell it just because of the name? Its sooooooooo FUNNY:laugh2: I attended a 2 day craft show a couple weeks ago & sold out of it! People loved it not for the name as much as the smell too! I purchased a bottle from someone off of Ebay & am about out, so I think my next purchase will be at NG.

Thanks for sharing!!

~Carlena~

www.carlenascreations.com

I kept the name Monkey Farts because people get a kick out of the name and it is one of the first scents they pick up and after they smell it they usually buy it. Another one that sells for me in the spring and summer are Lick Me All Over which which I changed the Jolly Rancher FO too. And Butt Naked. People have such dirty minds. They all sell well this time of year for me.

Stephanie

I have gone through 16 oz of Monkey Farts from NG in a month. I can no sooner get these made than someone grab them up. I have gotten samples from other suppliers but I have to say the FO from NG is the BEST smelling around.

The name alone makes people giggle and want it just for that reason but once they smell it, they fall in love with how it smells.