Candle Science

Candlebuddy

I am so excited ... the new fo this week at CandleScience is Lavender Vanilla, and it gets top rating for soy ... just the scent I've been waiting for. I love this supplier!!!

I just sent them an email asking if they would consider carrying CD wicks and warning labels ... I'm hoping they will.

Thanks for doing that, Candlebuddy. I sent them a suggestion about the cd wicks a couple of weeks ago. I will also send one about warning labels for tarts and candles.

They already have warning labels for candles in two sizes.

I am so excited ... the new fo this week at CandleScience is Lavender Vanilla, and it gets top rating for soy ... just the scent I've been waiting for. I love this supplier!!!

I am very excited about the Lavender-Vanilla FO also! I am picking up a sample on Monday!

I just sent them an email asking if they would consider carrying CD wicks and warning labels ... I'm hoping they will.

CandleScience does carry warning labels. It's listed under equipment.

I love Candle Science too! I order all my wax from them, plus some jars. I am ordering scents from them for the first time (.99 cent sale). I love CD wicks and wish they carried them too. I will definetely contact them, if we all make a effort, maybe they will come through.

KuKiKat ... you must be thinking about another supplier ... CandleScience doesn't carry Cozy Cabin ... I wish they did.

Could you be talking about Comfy Cabin from Creative Candle Supply?

I thought they made that one too, duhh! LOL I can't keep all these companies straight anymore!