Candlescience .99 sample sale

jakalex

I'm so glad I saw this thread. I needed to order some wax anyway and when I saw this thread about the 99 cent sale, well needless to say I will have wax and a whole bunch of oils here soon :D

On a side note, it's awesome to see a supplier bend over backwards like I see Candlescience has. While I needed wax this time, the next time I am looking for just some oils it's nice to know we have options. Nice job!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone,

First of all thank you so much for your continued support of CandleScience. We read every post concerning our company and greatly appreciate all of your feedback.

We also take your opinions very seriously. So this morning when a number of members commented on our high shipping costs I called an emergency meeting. Although our shipping is very reasonable if your order includes a few slabs or case of wax, it is true that shipping a few 1 oz. FO bottles or a package of wick can be expensive. To solve the problem we decided to dig into our shopping cart code and add USPS as an additional shipping option.

As of 8 PM tonight any order with a total weight of 2 lbs. or less will qualify for flat rate Priority Mail shipping. Orders from 0 - 1 lbs. will cost $4.05, and 1 - 2 lb. orders will cost $5.15. Hopefully this will make it more reasonable to give us a try, and make it less frustrating if you accidentally forget something in your order.

If anyone has any questions about the new rate please feel free to contact me at 888-266-3916.

Thanks Again,

Michael Swimm

http://candlescience.com

WOW! That is fantastic!!! Being a hobbyist, I don't place huge orders, so this certainly helps me!!

Thanks so much for doing this!!!! :highfive: That is great customer service.

Their service is the best. No matter how busy they are, they (all) have been so helpful, no matter how many questions I had, they patiently took time to answer them. Their shipping rates are great since they do not add a handling or insurance fee, as some companies do.

This does not have to do with the .99 sale, but I get all my wax and wicks (htp) from them. They are the closest supplier to me. I love their Mimosa Mandarin and at Christmas their Christmas Cabin. Have just begun ordering fo from them and have several I have not tested. Rain water and Lavender, cucumber, sage are 2 of them. Like you said, their customer service is great. I don't need another fo supplier but I am sure I will be adding more of theirs as time goes by. hth

Have you used the Coconut Lime Verbena? I want something soothing with a bite to it.

I am pouring a few samples today and that is one of them. Moon Lake Musk is the other.

I am burning Sun-ripened raspberries after 2 day cure time and it is wonderful!

I am pouring a few samples today and that is one of them. Moon Lake Musk is the other.

I am burning Sun-ripened raspberries after 2 day cure time and it is wonderful!

Thanks. I'm sure I won't be disappointed. I also ordered the Moon Lake Musk.

I'm not happy with NG's vanilla. I ordered the French Vanilla from CS. I hope it's stronger.

Going to order mine today. :bliss: :bliss:

I really like doing business with Candle Science. I have started ordering my wax from them and since I am new to candle making whenever I call with questions they are always very helpful.

What day did you order? Did it come USPS? I ordered Monday and they told me first thing Tuesday morning that it had already shipped, but here it is one state away and 3 days later... (my mail already came today)

-Kristi

I bet they have a ton of orders to ship USPS and they just started it Saturday so they may be having to take the boxes to the post office. I am sure they will have to arrange with the post office for someone to pick up on a shedule now that they are going to have many boxes going out everyday. You will probably have them tomorrow. Sometimes it has taken me 3-4 days to receive priority mail from other suppliers. JMO