Wow! You've got to try these!

IndyGirl

And, has anyone tested the Honey Gingerbread?

I tested the Honey Gingerbread also and it's a wonderful, strong throwing FO. I tested it at 1 oz./lb. in my soy/paraffin blend and it had a good throw, but I think personally I'd kick it up a bit, as I'd like it super strong. As a matter of fact I've been using WYW's Gingerbread for years and plan to change to this one for the fall............it's a great, realistic gingerbread with an extra honey kick that does come through. :cool2:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ChrisR ~ I've been extremely happy with my fo's from Backwoods. They are all awesome. I've been eyeing the Honey Gingerbread so I'm glad you posted about it. I've tried several gingerbreads from other suppliers and have hated everyone of them. They never smell like gb to me or anybody else. Guess I'll be placing another order now, cause if Connie's smells that great, I will be very happy:)

The Pumpkin Cornbread ~ Well my mom has taken every single one I poured last week, LOL! She can't get enough of them. I gave her one to test for me and she was HOOKED! It is one of my favorite scents to.

Thanks for keeping us informed girls.

I'll be pouring this weekend, and the honeyed gingerbread & pumpkin cornbread are on the agenda. OOB (I know that is a useless review), but wow, I really like them. Another very strong OOB is green tea & rose--wow!!! I'll post next week my results!

I just received mine. They smell sooooo good. I took your advice and since I've never used their FO's I went with Lemon Tart,...smells very lemony. Pink Pepperberry...very unusual scent but I'm eager to pour and burn. Tropical Fusion...LOVE IT!. Breeze in the Keys...LOVE IT. I can't wait to pour these and test them. They also sent me a free 1 oz sample of cucumber mint. It also smells wonderful. I use cucumber melon so I'm anxious to try this one out as well.

Thanks for letting me know about them.

I just received mine. They smell sooooo good. I took your advice and since I've never used their FO's I went with Lemon Tart,...smells very lemony. Pink Pepperberry...very unusual scent but I'm eager to pour and burn. Tropical Fusion...LOVE IT!. Breeze in the Keys...LOVE IT. I can't wait to pour these and test them. They also sent me a free 1 oz sample of cucumber mint. It also smells wonderful. I use cucumber melon so I'm anxious to try this one out as well.

Thanks for letting me know about them.

I see you ordered about the same time as me so maybe they'll be here tomorrow:undecided

:cry2: Waaa! The post office seems to have lost my package.It shipped on the 28th but I haven't got it yet. I can't wait to try these, they all sounds so good!!!!

Awwwww...........Mine are MIA too! I hope my oils come tomorrow! I have no idea where mine are.....I want to pour some new candles NOW!!!!!! :cry2:

:yay: They're here!!! I got my package today. They smell really good. I have tomorrow off so guess what I will be doing!!!

:yay: YAY for you! I'm pouring tomorrow too. I usually only test burn out in the candle room but I do believe I will bring these into the house....especially the Tropical Fusion!

Gdawg! I can't stand the wait! I think your right about the mail carrier testing them out! LOL! I know it's not Connie's fault though! I poured a bunch of the candlescience samples tonight and they are exceptional! Did you order any?

I'm testing Tropical Fusion right now in an 8oz jelly jar. It's been burning about 45 minutes in the kitchen and I'm back in my computer room (I'd say about 25 ft away)and the scent has already made it's way back here. It's wonderful. I really like this one. Very tropical, yet not overpowering. This is definitely my fav right now!

Bet it comes tomorrow, mine came today and I ordered the same day as you! I think I figured out the problem.....it came parcel post instead of priority and that is much slower!

I placed my second order on 2/26 and I am still waiting. I am beginning to get worried. But from the first order, the Pink Pepperberry is TDF. It has such an incredible smell. I will have to get more. :drool:

I got a dolla' --I got a dolla' --I got a dolla, hey -hey- hey hey:grin2:

Wasn't crocodile tears:cry2:.

It was real tears...and they got me some fo spending money!!

Yippie!

I can't wait until my samples come in! All the reviews on Tropical Fusion...I couldn't stand it any longer!