ICS Sugar Milk I blinked...it's gone

Malamute

Uugghh, everytime I get a good seller it gets retired! This is worse than Yankee Candle! Ticks a lot of customers off. I'm not that big so I can't afford to load up on one particular scent in large qty's! I think some suppliers called this Sweet Condensed Milk, I just can't seem to find that either.

Me the ditz, just realised she retired Gourmet Caramel Corn too, another big seller for me. I understand they have a business to run, but geez I hope people don't think I'm unreliable because they get hooked on something and then it's gone!!

Oh I saw that KY has Sweet n Creamy and the description is Sweet Condensed Milk, same as ICS Sugar Milk description. Anyone ever compared???

I have also tried KY's sweet and creamy, and to me, it didn't smell anything like ICS' sugar milk. Maybe someone else can chime in on their opinions of this one...

Oh my Goodness! Thanks so much jakalex for letting me know! I Pm'd noodle but I am not sure if I made it in time??? This FO rocks...really surprised it has retired! Thanks again!

Malamute I am like you I really can't afford to buy in large quantities. ICS has great prices but I am kind of scared because it seems to me they have been retiring a few FO lately...:confused:

Ok, now I'm sick. It can't be gone. I've tried Daystar's Matin Calin & it is sort of similar, but not ICS's Sugar Milk. This was an oil on my list of new oils to start making products in. Darn! Not fair! Can we send them an email asking them to reconsider bringing it back? Maybe if there are enough of us?

I've been told sometimes if you ask she'll bring it back, so I plan on doing that today but my buying just a lb. or 2 at a time won't be of much help to her. If not I'll have to start buying samples, uugghh. Just loved the way that performed, nice and strong it's one of my favs to burn for myself.

You got it! I told Kathy it might take me a few weeks to come up with the dough to buy the 15 lbs. but I'll share, I don't need to be greedy! LOL! Now I will be able to burn some myself! I'd been holding off cause I knew I needed to order and was waiting for her to put the Funnel Cake back up to save on shipping. When I get it I'll post to let everyone know I have it!

• 3 weeks later...

Just checked it out. It is on special and it looks like you can only buy the 1 lb bottle. She says once it's gone, it's gone. I have never even smelled it before, but after reading this thread, I'm thinking...:undecided Gosh darn it, you peeps are a bunch of enablers! And I obviously have no self control. lol

Valerie