Peaks is killing me!

Time to vent my frusteration... Peaks forgot to add my apartment number on my address label, and now UPS is frantically trying to figure out where I am to get the package off their hands... :cry2:

GOD, I really hope I get my things...

Sorry for the rant, I just get so tired with the bad luck I have with candle companies

I had that happen to me a while ago when I ordered a video from a online store. When I was tracking it, it said there was and error and couldn't be delivered. I just called UPS and gave them my correct address and it was delivered the next day.

It turns out the company listed my address as 8201, which doesn't exist instead of 8102. HTH

Thanks for the advice.

Last night the delivery status had claimed that they had recovered the address and would be sent the following day, when tonight it says that they attempted to delivery it at 5:42 when I have been home all day since 2:30... So unfortunately it seems that there is still an error in the address, so tomorrow I will definetly have to call and get this figured out.

Just so frusterating, for some reason I always get a knife to the gut when it comes to candle orders as something is out of stock and not added to my order, and now to add to my list is improper addresses...

I have got my faith in Peaks, though I did get a bit catty in a follow up email as I have yet to hear from them... Hopefully they understand the pressure that I am going through by not getting an order

Thanks again guys!

Victoria

Hi Victoria,

I apologize for the error that has occurred with your order. I thought this might be the best place to reach you because it seems that the email that I replied to yesterday (Feb 21st) did not make it to you. We received your email last night at 7:07 pm and sent a reply at 8:12 pm. When we didn’t hear back from you, we had assumed that you had been in contact with UPS because, according to the UPS tracking info, the address on your package had been corrected and the delivery had been rescheduled for today.

We talked to UPS today and they had attempted a delivery today, but apparently to the wrong apartment. I am not sure how they got the apartment number that they tried to deliver to today. We contacted them again this evening and gave them your correct apartment # and they will attempt redelivery. However they cannot re-deliver until Monday morning because at this point in the evening the trucks have already been loaded.

Again we do apologize for any inconvenience and completely understand if this will not be timely enough for your circumstances. If it wont be acceptable, simply ask the UPS driver to return the package to us and we'll issue a full refund for you.

We had hoped for you to receive your package as soon as possible and shipped your order out the same day it was received. Please feel free to contact us via our toll-free number if you're not in receipt of any of the emails we've sent. We are available during business hours of 9 to 5, Mon through Fri.

Kind Regards,

Nachelle Wallace

Peak Candle Supplies

Peaks is definately a great company to deal with, wonderful customer service (as pointed out above). Sorry you have had problems with candle companies, I guess I should be knocking on wood!

Keep the faith. I'm sure next time you order from Peaks, you will get your package in a timely manner.