Can't wait for the BCN Convention!!!

I was asked to show my swirled container candle technique. I won the container class at the 2006 IGCA convention in Oklahoma City in July with one. :) hehe just scared I will drop something, say like dye on the floor. :embarasse

Would love to see your swirling technique. :yay:

They couldn't get a hold of me yesterday, so they left messages on my e-mail & left a message on my business line, that my credit card didn't go through. I don't know if I typed a wrong number or what, but now I can't take care of it till Monday & it stresses me because I hope I don't lose my spot This is going to be my first conference. I have taught soap making, lotion making & several different personal classes but I will not teach candle making. They have tried to get me to but I don't want to give all my secrets away. :lipsrseal

They couldn't get a hold of me yesterday, so they left messages on my e-mail & left a message on my business line, that my credit card didn't go through. I don't know if I typed a wrong number or what, but now I can't take care of it till Monday & it stresses me because I hope I don't lose my spot This is going to be my first conference. I have taught soap making, lotion making & several different personal classes but I will not teach candle making. They have tried to get me to but I don't want to give all my secrets away. :lipsrseal

You should be fine since some haven't even paid yet. All 150 slots are taken now though.